The Idaho Farmers Market Association is a statewide, member-based association created to bring together resources and expertise from around the state to help farmers markets in Idaho thrive.
To support and promote the sustainability of farmers markets through education, outreach and advocacy efforts that increase accessibility to local food systems for all Idahoans.
- Addressing market sustainability
- Educating the public about benefits of local food
- Helping markets reach new customer bases
- Providing support and assistance to markets
- Increasing access to nutritious foods for low-income families
Region 1: To be elected in 2018
Region 2: To be elected 2018
Region 3: Denise Dixon, Homedale Farmers Market
Region 4: Karen Ellis, Boise Farmers Market
Region 5: To be elected 2018
Region 6: To be elected in 2018
Region 7: To be elected in 2018
Ariel Agenbroad, University of Idaho Extension
Kim Polzin, Idaho State Department of Agriculture