Food Stamps in your Idaho Farmers Market
Accepting EBT/Food Stamps can increase market revenue and ensure healthy food access for all Idahoans. The Idaho Farmers Market Association's (IFMA) has created a toolkit for getting EBT/Food Stamps accepted at your farmers market!
Directions for access toolkit files below:
1. Ensure that you have Adobe Acrobat downloaded (for free download: http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/)
2. Text to the right of the folder images are links - click on the presentations & attachments you wish to explore
- Main Presentation - Module 2 - It's a SNAP!
Attachment - Food Stamp Eligibility Facts
Attachment - ID Food Stamp Facts
Attachment - Towards Food Security in Idaho Report
- Main Presentation - Module 3 - Gathering Equipment
Attachment - Daily Redemption Script Template
Attachment - POS Machine Guide for Farmers Markets
- Main Presentation - Module 4 - Making it Work
Attachment - Info Booth Example
Attachment - Vendor Agreement Template
- Main Presentation - Module 5 - Let's Do It!
Attachment - Application Pictures
Attachment - FM Application Guidance
Attachment - Useful SNAP Application Links