Two easy steps to joining IFMA or renewing your membership:
A) Download the application. Email this to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to IFMA, PO BOX 2241, Boise, ID 83701
B) Pay with Paypal or mail a check to the above address!
Current Benefits include:
- Food Stamps: IFMA can provide assistance with setting up Food Stamp EBT in markets.
- A Voice in Policy: IFMA advocates for state and federal policies that support farmers markets.
- Networking: Being part of the IFMA community helps advance not only your market but markets across the state.
- Access: Access to a farmers market practitioners (IFMA Board of Directors, staff and advisors) to answer your questions.
- Voting Privilege: Farmers markets have the opportunity to elect the Board of Directors that occurs at the Annual Membership Meeting.
|*Number of Vendors
|Other Market Associations
|**Friends of the Market
*no matter size of market members – same voting privileges
**no voting privileges for Friends of Market members
For more information contact: info@IdahoFMA.org